Friday 19 November 2021

PPCF - DT Post - Joy Claire

  Hi Guys

It's Joy Claire Designs time over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends.
Head on over now for a great discount code by clicking on the banner below


The adorable Digi Stamp I have used as my inspiration is called
Love Santa. Isn't he adorable and fun :) 

The 'ingredients' I have used are listed below the image.


Background

I used my Copic marker to follow a lesson from My Creative Scoop
You will need to join the class for a list of colours

I used my SN Illustrator Markers to colour the stamp as follows

Skin - FS8,7,6,9 - AP2 - PP3,4
Red - CR11,10,8,7,6
Grey - IG8,7,6
White - IG3,2,1
Gold - GY4,3,2,1
White Gel Pen

Luxury Red Cardstock - Crafters Companion
Matt Black Card - Crafters Companion
Stamping Card - Crafters Companion




No comments:

Post a Comment