Saturday 13 November 2021

PPCF DT - Di's Digi Stamps - Izzy with Reindeer

  Hi Guys

It's Di's Digi Stamps time over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends.
Head on over now for a great discount code by clicking on the banner below


The adorable Digi Stamp I have used as my inspiration is called
Izzy with Reindeer, I love this stamp.  The 'ingredients' I have used are
listed below the image.


Background

I used my Copic marker to follow a lesson from My Creative Scoop
You will need to join the class for a list of colours

Stamp

I used my SN Illustrator Markers as follows

Skin - FS8,7,6,9 - AP2 - PP3
Hair/Sleigh/Reindeer - TN8,7,5,4,3,2,1
Red - CR11,10,7,5
Gold - GY4,3,2,1
Green - AG4,3,2,1
Colourless Blender
White Gel Pen

Luxury Gold Cardstock - Crafters Companion
Matt Black Card - Crafters Companion
Stamping Card - Crafters Companion
Gemini Festive Die - Crafters Companion





No comments:

Post a Comment