Thursday 16 December 2021

PPCF DT - KLM Digital Stamps

  Hi All

KLM is sponsoring us this month over at
Passionate Paper Creations and Friends


The adorable digi stamp I have used for inspiration is
Snoozing Gnome and you can find him here


Here is how I made this card

Background

I used my Copic markers to follow a lesson from Sandy Allnock Art Classes
You will need to join the class for a list of colours

Stamp

I used my SN Illustrator Markers to colour the stamp as follows

Skin - FS8,7,6,9 - AP2
Gold - GY5,4,3,2,1
Brown - GB5,4,2,1 - TN4,3,2,1
White - BG4,2,1,05
Pink - AP4,3,2,1
White Gel Pen

Centura Pearl Cardstock - Crafters Companion
Stamping Card - Crafters Companion




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Michelle, Did you post this on the Art Class website, too?? I wondered if the bg was from Sandy's class. You did a beautiful job of making those trees into a slimline card and fading them into the distance. I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete