Sunday 22 May 2016

May C & L

Finally finished my create and learn, pencils class from Kit and Clowder.  I have to say the talent of the awesome Alyce Keegan never ceases to amaze me.  I have learned so much from her and in such a short space of time too.  I received my pencils for Christmas and didn't start using them until the New Year,  Oh I mean Prismacolor Premier Pencils lol, Hubs got me the full 150 set.  



I also finished My Mum's box of cards which she received for her Birthday last Friday (13th May) I will edit this post and upload the photo's once I have gotten around to watermarking them.  *EDIT* Not adding to this post, it's all in a new post lol !!!

Can't wait to start my new project now.  I have the markers C & L which I am going to try and convert to pencils, wish me luck on that one lol !  I have also bought heaps of digi's in the past few weeks which I am itching to colour.  Hubs took me to Hobbycraft earlier today and I also went shopping in Live and Love Crafts last night so I have the materials to make lots of new cards for ME lmao !!

Off to play some inane games on Facebook now to wind down before sleep.  

Night All xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment